A FREE Seminar designed for couples married for 7 or less years.Let us help you discover a deeper and more meaningful relationship.Gain insight into your own needs as those of your spouse.Foster a deep bond and build trust and respect. Learn how to communicate clearly and sensitively with your spouse.You can register for this free seminar in few easy steps by following this link.
ALL UPCOMING WORKSHOPS ARE LISTED BELOW. The S.H.A.L.O.M. Workshop teaches the art of effective communication and gives engaged and married couples practical tools to achieve their relationship potential. The ability to meet each other's emotional needs helps build a strong foundation for a fulfilling marriage. This workshop is an important addition to the traditional Chassan/Kallah classes. Participants emerge with a deeper self-knowledge and the tools to build a happy, successful, and long-lasting marriage. more
Register below for FREE Aug 16 event or click here to register now.
- Tuesday, September 8th, 7:30 PM, Brooklyn register now
- Thursday, September 10th, 7:30 PM, Brooklyn register now
- For a Workshop in Brooklyn register now
- For a Workshop in the Five Towns register now
- For a Workshop in Lakewood register now
- For a Workshop in Manhattan register now
- For a Workshop in Monsey register now
- For a Workshop in Passaic register now
- For a Workshop in Queens register now
- For a Private Workshop Register Here register now
The PAIRS Essentials S.H.A.L.O.M. Workshop Edition is based on PAIRS, which is a registered trademark and used under license from the PAIRS Foundation. All rights reserved. For more information, visit www.pairs.com